You’ve heard the weather report and meteorologists are predicting a beautiful, sunny day. You get out of bed with a smile on your face and race to the window. However, your excitement soon turns to disappointment as you realize that, although the sun is shining brightly, you’re unable to see the beautiful day clearly through your windows. It’s funny you didn’t notice the state of your windows before. Maybe it was the gray skies and falling snow, or perhaps it was the idea of maneuvering and standing on a tall ladder that clouded your vision. Regardless of the reason, the “dirty window” issue must be resolved as soon as possible. In the future, you don’t want to miss the clear view of another sunny day.
Tips for Washing Your Windows
So now that you’ve decided to do some window cleaning, where do you begin? Here are a few things you need to know:
- Safety should always be your number one concern. Make sure you’re familiar with and understand the proper way to secure your ladder. Also, it’s a good idea to pay close attention to the surroundings where you’ll be working.
- It’s important to have the right timing. The best days to clean your windows are when the sky is overcast. The sun’s rays can leave window panes with unfortunate streaks or unsightly spots.
- You need the right supplies: a ladder, rags or sponges, paper towels, window cleaner, and a squeegee.
- Before beginning the cleaning process, it helps to spray or pressure wash the outside of each window with water to remove any debris or cobwebs.
Now its Time to Wash Those Windows
With these things in mind, you’re ready, you’re set, and you get to work. You’ve paid careful attention to safety. You chose an overcast day. You’ve located all of the recommended supplies listed above. Then, you sprayed or pressure washed the outside of the windows. Now, the process looks something like this: correctly set up the ladder and make sure it’s secure, spray cleaner on the outside of the window, scrub with a sponge or rag, and finish by wiping the window pane with paper towels or by using a squeegee.
As the day goes on, you begin to realize that cleaning your windows is a bigger job than you anticipated. You’re encountering a few issues. The ladder doesn’t go as high as you originally thought. It’s difficult to get your windows completely clean and shining without leaving streaks. You’re also discovering that it’s taking a lot of time, and you’re already dreading completing this project in the future. There has to be a better way!
Hire A Professional Window Washer for Your Home Window Cleaning
The good news is, there’s a much better option. There are window cleaning professionals near you who would love to wash your window cleaning cares away. The professionals at Overland Park Window Washing not only leave your windows clean and free of streaks, but they also include the following services:
- Pressure Washing (driveway, vinyl roof, or siding)
- Skylight Cleaning
- Window sill
- Window Track Cleaning (ensuring windows seal correctly and blocking air flow)
- Gutter Cleaning (removing issue-preventing debris).
- Paint Removal (from any surface or unsightly graffiti)
- Driveway Cleaning
- Parking Lot Cleaning
- Adhesive and Sticker Residue Removal
We, here at Overland Park Window Washing, are a local and family-operated business that provides professional and affordable window cleaning for both commercial and residential clients.
For more information and details about each of our services or if you would like a free quote, call: 913-393-9236. With OP Window Washers, It’s possible to stop dreading the task of cleaning your windows or tackling larger cleaning projects. Now you can enjoy a clear view of future sunny days.